Hi, NetHunters! 

One of the most prominent lessons that I learned early on in my life is that it doesn't matter what is happening, or to who it is happening to, the world continues to spin.

Five years ago, I became a co-founder of a cloud-based CRM software company. Our development team is based in Ukraine, but we are proud to have small and medium-sized clients across different corners of the globe.

It's no secret that over the past 25 years, Ukraine's economy has been a bit up-and-down. After two defaults, a couple of crises, a few revolutions, a handful of governmental changes, huge changes to tax regulations, a war, Coronavirus pandemic...

The world still keeps spinning.

We can't stop the world from spinning, but we can influence other things...:

• Improve our product. We will be happy to announce CRM and Marketing automation release soon.
  • Care for the team. We set up a WFH model and established "robust and frequent" communication with our teammates. We use Google Meeting and Slack for team communication, and Jira for project management.
  • Devote what would be "commute-time" to developing business education.
  • Boost the team's productivity and keep track of their performance by using features like Tasks and  User Activity Reports in NetHunt CRM.
  • Invest in digital marketing. Do not go into long-term planning; move in short sprints, test and measure new marketing initiatives.

The world keeps turning, even after a pandemic.

We decided to fasten our seatbelts and keep our business running! Stay inspired, wash your hands, and take care!

How are you, guys, doing now?

Please share in the comments your tips for how to run a business in a post-pandemic world.

Andrei