Skip to main content
Question
Sales Hub
Ely Raeds
Sales Manager
Asked a question 28 days ago

How can I calculate the accumulated revenue from a company? For example: I have a company record with 257 related deals. Each of these deals have a certain revenue amount. When opening the main company profile I would like to see it's full revenue since creating the client and YTD. Is this possible? Thanks.

In NetHunt community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi @Ely Raeds11 !

You can do that. From the Company record you need to open all of your related Deals as a list by clicking on the "Show as a list" icon next to the related Deals field. From there - click on the Summarise icon at the top right corner and pick the fields to summarise/calculate average/min/max sums. And there you go :)

You can also see the sum for all the Companies in your Workspace by clicking on the Summarise icon at the top right corner of your pipeline. You create a card view by Company and then same Summarise icon to show you all the sums. This one can be saved as a view and you will always be able to click on it and see the current info on the Deal amounts with all your Companies.

Related Questions

No related questions.