Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 months ago

Right now when I export/import spreadsheets I have to manually format the emails, URL's, Phone numbers, etc into standard form or it causes tons of data issues. For example, NetHunt uses <example@gmail.com> for emails, & adds an extra "/" at the end of Linkedin Url's. Is there anyway to change or remove the formatting?

In NetHunt community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hello there, there's a way to solve this easily with few clicks. Many software, not to say all, have the option of finding and replace. Basically to need to find those characters and replace them for nothing, like find "<" and replace "". In Google spreadhseets you can find it here: 

Right now when I export/import spreadsheets I have to manually format the emails, URL's, Phone numbers, etc into standard form or it causes tons of data issues. For example, NetHunt uses <example@gmail.com> for emails, & adds an extra "/" at the end of Linkedin Url's. Is there anyway to change or remove the formatting?

Related Questions

No related questions.