Skip to main content
Question
Simon Krismer
Managing Director
Asked a question 2 months ago

When using web forms if I have other information I want to capture - eg "nature of your enquiry", then how can I capture this information? There are no fields in Nethunt that this can be mapped to. ?

In NetHunt community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi @Simon Krismer15 ! Didn't get the issue you're having :) If you need any additional fields - create them and then create the webform, that will be putting values into this field. You can add everything needed in Settings - Folder and Field management - Folder - move your fields around, add new ones, remove the not needed ones. Here's 17some more info on field types. Good luck with customizing your workspace17 :)

Hello @Simon Krismer14 when you create a record after a form submission, you can basically save any information in the fields of the folder:

When using web forms if I have other information I want to capture - eg "nature of your enquiry", then how can I capture this information? There are no fields in Nethunt that this can be mapped to. ?

If you need to save the information related to the "nature of the enquiry" you need to have a field in the folder where you would like to save that information and then map it in the set up: